Our Houston law firm is dedicated to providing quality legal counsel for those being investigated or prosecuted for fraud. Our knowledge extends nationally, ensuring comprehensive and reliable representation for clients across the country. At Hilder & Associates, P.C., we have experience defending complex fraud cases and investigations. Federal and state governments have made the investigation and criminal prosecution of various frauds a high priority.
It is important that individuals under investigation understand their rights and have experienced defense counsel dedicated to vigorously defending their rights. Every case or investigation requires attention to the specific facts and circumstances involved.
Fighting Fraud Charges
At Hilder & Associates, P.C., our reputable fraud attorneys have vast experience in the nuances of criminal fraud defense in areas including but not limited to:
- COVID-19/ Coronavirus fraud is a variety of activity related to the pandemic
- Mortgage and bank fraud cases involving misrepresentation, misstatement, the omission of facts or other falsehoods
- Healthcare fraud cases related to Medicare and Medicaid claims
- Medicaid and Medicare fraud cases related to claims filed for unnecessary services or products
- Mail and wire fraud cases involving political corruption, identity theft, organized crime and other criminal conduct
- Internet fraud cases related to fraudulent transactions or transmission of illegally obtained funds using email or other online platforms
- Insurance fraud cases related to false insurance claims, premium diversions, fee churning and other criminal conduct
Experience And Resources Needed to Defend Fraud Allegations
Effectively defending against allegations of fraud requires years of experience, determined advocacy and the ability to understand complex issues and review thousands of documents. At Hilder & Associates, P.C., our experience with complex white collar crime investigations enables us to identify issues and prepare a strong defense for our clients during a fraud investigation. Our ultimate goal is always the avoidance of indictment.
Corporate Compliance Programs
Our legal services include preventative compliance programs for our corporate clientele. The programs are individually tailored to the specific needs of the corporation for maximum effectiveness. Hilder & Associates, P.C., has crafted compliance programs to deter violations of mortgage and bank fraud, health care fraud and theft. In addition, at the request of our corporate clients, we conduct internal investigations to detect possible criminal violations. Trust us to safeguard your corporation’s integrity and future. Get in touch to discuss your compliance needs today.
Accused of Fraud? Our Defense Lawyers Can Help.
If you or someone you know is facing fraud allegations, don’t wait! Act now to protect your rights and secure a strong defense. Reach out to Hilder & Associates, the experienced fraud defense attorneys trusted nationally. Your future is worth fighting for, so take action today by contacting us. Together, we’ll work tirelessly to ensure the best possible outcome for your case. Don’t face this challenge alone – let us stand by your side and fight for justice. Call us now and take the first step towards safeguarding your future. For legal advice and representation regarding fraud investigations and fraud charges, contact our Houston offices at 713-234-1416 or toll-free at 888-659-8742. .